Phoenix Model Pilatus PC 9 .46 ~ .55 wingspan:1490mm
Phoenix Model Pilatus PC9 is a semi-reproduction of the famous Swiss training aircraft.
Structure completely in traditional wood with ribs and tidy with extensive use of balsa and quality plywood.
The cover is entirely in ORACOVER® and the pre-painted epoxy fiber hood.
Reach trucks included!
Wide range of accessories and pre-painted pilots included and assembled. The instruction manual is step-by-step black and white photography.
- Designed for both electric and petrol engines.
- Covered in ORACOVER®
- Reach trucks with cushioned CNC legs
- Cockpit with instrument panel and pilots
- Removable doors for easy access to the radio system
- Light but robust construction
- Made of balsa and high quality plywood
- All quality accessories included
Manufacturer SKU PH118
Wing span 149 cm
Length 127 cm
Wing area 576 dm²
Weight 3200-3400 g
Assembly level Struttura semi assemblata ricoperta o verniciata
Motorization Electrik or Gas
Radiocontrol 6 CH (not included)
ESC (not included)
Servos 6 Standard + 2 per retrattili (not included)
Motor EL 1000-1400 W, 480 KV / Scoppio .46-.55 2T .53 4T (not included)
Comes with retracts
Battery (not included)
Battery charger (not included)
Tel:+30 210 5444 204 Fax: +30 210 5444 384E-mail: email@example.comWorking Hours: M-T-W-T-F from 9:30-20:30 Sat. from 9:30-15:00Address: Korae 8 & Kapodestreou, Egaleo,Athens,Greece,Zip:122 41