FulPower ESC PRO 45A SBEC
The FullPower PRO regulators are designed for use on very high performance airplanes or helicopters.
The versions equipped with BEC, are able to withstand the peak loads of the servos during the violent 3D maneuvers.
On the FullPower PRO regulators only the latest MOSFET components are used to ensure low operating temperature and maximum system reliability.
Compatible with high-speed brushless motors and can therefore be used with most motors on the market.
Thanks to the 400 Hz input rate, this controller has a very fast response and is also suitable for mounting on multi-rotors.
The Governor function is able to keep the rotor speed of your helicopter constant even during the most extreme 3D maneuvers.
The FullPower PRO drives allow a wide and simple programming of numerous and important parameters:
1. Activation of engine brake (recommended for model aircraft equipped with folding propeller)
2. Type of battery (NiCd / NiMH, LiPo, LiFe)
3. Minimum battery voltage threshold
4. Cancel all changes and restore factory settings
5. Engine timing (to optimize the performance and response of the engine control)
6. Output voltage adjustment for servo and receiver power supply (SBEC models only)
7. Governor (for helicopters)
8. Direction of rotation of the motor
9. Soft start (allows the motor to start softly to prevent damage to the helicopter mechanics or to the engines with rpm reduction)
10. Type of intervention for reaching minimum battery voltage threshold (Reduction of engine revolutions or immediate shutdown)
Programming can take place via radio control or, more easily, through the specific optional programming card (see accessories list).
Motor type :Brushless
Continuous current :45 A
Peak current :65 A
Application :Airplanes, Drones, Elicopters
N. of LiPo cells: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
BEC :5,0V-5,5V-6,0V / 5A
Weight :47 g
Dimensions :30x56x11 mm
Input rate :400 Hz
Switching frequency :16
Manual (, 0) [Download]
Contact Phones: 0030 210 5444 204Fax: 0030 210 5444 384E-mail: email@example.comWorking Hours: M-T-W-T-F from 9:30-20:30 Sat. from 9:30-15:00Address: Korae 8 & Kapodestreou, Egaleo,Athens,Greece,Zip:122 41