High performance aircraft for competitions
Popular aerobatic maneuvers possible
This model is used again and again in numerous aerobatic competitions and air shows. Numerous well-known pilots have already flown the Edge 540 to victory in international competitions.
Arrows wanted to build an aerobatic aircraft with simple structure and excellent performance to meet our customers' needs. The Edge 540 was the choice of many aerobatic enthusiasts and we followed that wish.
The superior performance of the 1300mm Edge 540 enables easy horizontal and vertical aerobatic maneuvers at high, medium and low altitudes.
The eye-catching orange paintwork was our branding request and is also easily visible.
The symmetrically installed main wing with a 0° setting angle and the oversized rudders enable popular aerobatic maneuvers such as rolls, hoists and inverted flight.
• High quality and durable 60A regulator
• 4250kV 910 brushless motor
• Precision 23g metal gear servos
• 6 axis Vector gyro system
• Ball linkage + embedded nylon hinges
• Highly efficient 13x6" wooden propeller
• Arrows Edge 540 1300mm PUP Vector
• Speed controller 60A
• Brushless motor (4250kV)
• 23g servos (already installed)
• Arrows Vector gyro system (already installed)
• 13x6" wooden propeller
Model type: aerobatic, mid-wing, powered, electric
Suitable for: Intermediates, experts
RC functions: Q, H, S, M
Servo: 4x 23g servos with MG
Take-off weight: 1900 g
Material hull: molded foam
Material surface: molded foam
• Remote control from 4 channels including receiver
• LiPo drive battery 4S / 2600mAh / 30C with XT connector
• Appropriate charger
Tel:+30 210 5444 204 Fax: +30 210 5444 384
Working Hours: M-T-W-T-F from 9:30-20:30 Sat. from 9:30-15:00
Address: Korae 8 & Kapodestreou, Egaleo,Athens,Greece,Zip:122 41