The Cessna 208 Caravan is a utility aircraft produced by Cessna. The project was commenced on November 20, 1981, and the prototype first flew on December 9, 1982. The production model was certified by the FAA in October 1984 and its Cargomaster freighter variant was developed for FedEx. The 4 ft (1.2 m) longer 208B Super Cargomaster first flew in 1986 and was developed into the passenger 208B Grand Caravan.
The strutted, high wing 208 typically seats nine passengers in its unpressurized cabin, is powered by a single Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6A tractor turboprop and has a fixed tricycle landing gear, floats or skis. By November 2017, 2,600 have been delivered and 20 million flight hours logged. Caravans are used for flight training, commuter airlines, VIP transport, air cargo and humanitarian missions.
Now , VQ Introduce the Cessna 208 Caravan 55size EP-GP as a super scale series ( 3S) . This Cessna 208 Caravan come with 2 scale flap , 2 x 3D printing painted pilots , 2 x 3D printing Scale Airliner seats , Scale cockpit , antena . Also with 2x pilot’s doors can open-close will make your Caravan look like a real one .
With the big battery hatch , you can use both Electric motor or Nitro engine.
As an option , the Navigation light and Landing light with 2x Super led light ( VQA-L) are a good choise for this Caravan ,It make this Cessna - 208 Caravan become one of the best Balsa scale Civilian 50 size in the market.
- Wingspan : 1700mm
- Fuselage Lenght : 1175mm
- Weight ( Ready to fly ) : 3,5-3,8 kg
- Engine : 55 /2 stroke or 72-82 / 4 stroke
- Radio : 6 channesl with 7 servos ( 2 x standard servo for Elevator / Ruuder , 4x19 grams servo Aileron / Flap , 1 x 19 grams servo for throttle )
- Electric Motor : Boost 50 motor or any Electric Motor same size with 55 2 stroke engine
- Battery : Lipo 14,8V 4500-5500 mAh
All Balsa and lite-ply construction
- Fully covered in weathered detail
- Fiberglass cowling and scale muffler
- 3D painted pilot
- 3D scale airliner seat
- Control surfaces pre-hinged and installed
- Bottom cargo hatch can easy move
- Two piece wing with Aluminium Wing Joiner
- Landing light and navigation light
- Assembly instructions with stage photos
- Scale plastic nose gear
- Fiberglass cowling
- 2 x 3D Printing Painted pilot
- 2 x 3D Printing Airliner scale seat
- Painted Aluminium landing gear
- Engine mounts and Ply wood motor mount
- Fuel tank
- Aluminimum wing joiner
- Decals and all hardware
1/Navigation and landing light ( VQA-L)
manual (Cessna_208_P1-complete.pdf, 12,134 Kb) [Download]
Tel:+30 210 5444 204 Fax: +30 210 5444 384
Working Hours: M-T-W-T-F from 9:30-20:30 Sat. from 9:30-15:00
Address: Korae 8 & Kapodestreou, Egaleo,Athens,Greece,Zip:122 41