The Commander mPd 1.4 m park flyer is a sports aircraft that stands out from the crowd, and not only for its distinctive design. The new V2 version is now also 4S thanks to the upgraded motor, metal gear servos and SMART technology.
Powerful brushless propulsion, light wing loading and working flaps allow the pilot to engage in a large flight envelope. Response to commands is so smooth and predictable that anyone can feel comfortable right from the start. Experienced pilots, accustomed to pushing themselves to the limits, will appreciate the agile and precise behavior of the aircraft in the most aggressive aerobatic maneuvers such as rolling circle and knife flight, which they can perform with complete ease.
The AVIAN SMART 45A brushless controller integrates SMART technology, which provides engine RPM (only with Spektrum SMART remote control) and battery status (data, percentage, voltage), all combined with easy and smooth charging (Spektrum batteries and charger SMART required). All the electronics can still work with any remote control with at least 6CH from other brands.
SAFE (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology is a revolutionary flight training system designed to offer a stable platform while learning to fly a model. This is not an autopilot or a robot that drives automatically. The sensors and software in this system help get the plane to go where you want it, reducing the risk of it getting out of control.
It is possible to switch from the "Beginner" mode (beginner) to the "Expert" mode (expert) passing through "Intermediate" as the pilot's skill increases, all this always having the certainty of being able to use the "Panic" mode to resolve critical flight situations. Therefore, at any time during the flight, you can choose between the three flight modes or use Panic mode to put the aircraft back on a safe flight line.
• Limited flight envelope: pitch (nose up and down) and roll (wing tilt) angles are limited to avoid reaching dangerous pitches
• Self-leveling: bringing the cabra and aileron sticks to the center, the aircraft repositions itself in level flight
• Assisted stability during take-off and landing (the system does not allow the model to adopt excessive and dangerous inclinations during the two phases)
• Using this mode, the AS3X system will help to make the model particularly stable and precise, while the SAFE will allow you to tilt the model on the 3 axes without reaching high angles
• Using this mode, the AS3X system will help to make the model particularly stable and precise, while the SAFE will be disabled, allowing you to reach any inclination
• Immediate recovery of the flight attitude
If you get confused while flying in any mode, keep the Trainer (Panic) switch pulled and bring the controls to the center. SAFE technology will return the aircraft to a stable attitude if it has an adequate altitude and does not encounter obstacles on its route. To return to normal mode, release the Panic switch.
This Plug-N-Play version requires minimal assembly. Charge the battery, install the receiver of your choice and take off!
Wingspan 140 cm
Length 114 cm
Weight 1770 without battery g
Assembly level Engine installed, Servos installed, Ready to fly, Semi assembled structure covered or painted
Radiocontrol 5+ CH (not included)
Spektrum Avian 45A ESC with IC3 / EC3 connector (included)
Motor Brushless outrunner 3720-850Kv 14 poles (included)
Servos 6 submicro MG (included)
Comes with Servos, Electric motor, Variator
Battery 3S / 4S 2200–3200mAh LiPo with EC3 / IC3 connector (not included)
• 5 + ch radio control plus receiver
• Battery 3 • 4S 2200/3200 mah with EC3 / IC3 connector
• Battery charger
• Foam fuselage, wings and tail surfaces, painted as in the photo
• Brushless outrunner 3720 850Kv 14 poles motor
• Spektrum AVIAN 45A brushless controller with EC5 / IC5 connector
• 6 MG submicro servos
• Cockpit and pilot
Tel:+30 210 5444 204 Fax: +30 210 5444 384
Working Hours: M-T-W-T-F from 9:30-20:30 Sat. from 9:30-15:00
Address: Korae 8 & Kapodestreou, Egaleo,Athens,Greece,Zip:122 41