Phoenix Model TUCANO is a beautiful semi-reproduction of the famous Brazilian training aircraft. Acrobatic 90% ready to fly
Structure completely in wood, ribs and trim, with wide use of balsa and first quality plywood.
The covering is entirely in ORACOVER.
Wide range of accessories. The manual is step by step photographic.
- Designed for both electric and petrol engines.
- Covered in ORACOVER®
- Plastic missiles included
- Wing in two parts to facilitate transport
- Removable hood for easy access to the radio system
- Light but robust construction
- Made of balsa and high quality plywood
- All quality accessories included
- mechanical reach trucks
Wingspan 173 cm
Length 145 cm
Wing Area 46.6 dm²
Weight 4200-4800 g
Assembly level Semi-assembled structure covered or painted
2200 W electric motor
Electric Motor, Burst
6 CH radio remote control (not included)
Variator (ESC) (not included)
Standard 8 servos (not included)
2200W Electric Motor - Burst .60-.91 (not included)
Electric Retractable system (included)
Battery (not included)
Charger (not included)
Tel:+30 210 5444 204 Fax: +30 210 5444 384
Working Hours: M-T-W-T-F from 9:30-20:30 Sat. from 9:30-15:00
Address: Korae 8 & Kapodestreou, Egaleo,Athens,Greece,Zip:122 41